Savannah is growing so fast. She's almost out of 3-6 month clothes and I've begun throwing clothes into a bin when they don't fit anymore. Every time I put something in it, I'm struck by a memory of her wearing it someplace. I'm afraid I'll never get used to this growing up thing.
She's beginning to use her feet to reach out and touch things. When she doesn't want to stop sucking on her fists, she'll lift her legs to kick at her hanging toys. Just today, Savannah was kicking the dogs backs as they were lying at her feet. Our doctor told us she may not start crawling or rolling over as fast as other babies because she's so big. I bet she'll surprise us because she is so strong! She constantly pushes to a standing position while she's in our lap and can push herself up on her arms when she's doing "tummy time."
Savannah will be 3 months old on the 15th. I'm still very much enjoying my time at home. I've still got until January 2nd before I return to work, but I know it will come faster than I could ever be ready for.
Enjoy some pictures of the past month!
0 comments on "Growing By the Minute"
Post a Comment