In the words of my sister, "You're not a very good blogger." I realize that in order to keep a good blog, one should update more than once every few months. Let's all just agree that I will not be the next "mommy blogger" that makes it big and gets free products to advertise on their blog.
Because it's the holidays and everyone is super busy, I'm going to keep this short and only post what everyone wants to see...... pictures!
Update:
FYI- The above post was written in January and I was too lazy to wait for all the pictures to load...so I didn't. I told you I'm not a good blogger!
The pictures are not very well organized. The most recent are at the top. The bottom pics are from Thanksgiving...yes I know it's March. Savannah is 7 months old and is rolling, sitting up, and enjoying 1st and second puree foods. I'll be sure to post again before she chooses a college.
0 comments on "It's a busy time of year!"
Post a Comment