Well, I can't believe that another month has passed. I feel like every time I take my eyes off of her, she's changed.
Savannah turned 2 months on the 15th. We've got her 2 month check-up tomorrow and I'm guessing she weighs about 13 pounds by now.
Some new things that she's doing are talking and using her legs. She'll make a wide range of noises and it's really cute to listen to her "talk" to you. I do a lot of strange things like narrate what I'm doing and ask her questions and wait for a reply. I read that it helps their language development to do so. I think she enjoys it because her eyes get bright and she watches me closely.
I used to think that she didn't realize her legs were a part of her, but now she's kicking up a storm! She'll be joining the rockettes in no time. She also tries to stand herself up when you're holding her upright. It's crazy how strong this little baby is.
Savannah is also smiling and we can start to hear a little giggle. It's so rewarding to make her smile. We can always bank on big smiles when she wakes up in the morning. What a way to start the day!
Sunday was our big return back to church. We had a very good baby wearing a whole lot of dress. She was adored and we were glad to get back to worship. We also attended the Bethlehem Halloween party. Savannah was an adorable "Lil' Lamb" and Kyle and I fashioned a quick "Bo Peep" costume for myself. It was fun to be on the mommy side of a kid's party. We ended our big Sunday out celebrating Aunt Taryn's birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Hirsch's house. By the end of the day our baby was tuckered and fussy. We did get some cute pics though.
Enjoy!
0 comments on "2 Months!"
Post a Comment