This past week, Kyle and I made a quick trip to Destin, Florida. The city is special to us since that is where Kyle proposed on Thanksgiving day, 2007. We were celebrating our 3 year anniversary and taking our last vacation before the arrival of our baby! I spent most of the time waddling on the beach and relaxing under an umbrella with a book. It was awesome!
I'm almost 32 weeks and feeling "okay". I'm having all the usual aches and pains of the third trimester, so I cant complain too much. Because of my family history of big babies, I'll have an ultrasound around 36 weeks to see how big this little lady is. I've been having a little "mother's intuition" that she'll come well before her due date....we'll see! Anytime after July 21st would be considered "full term." If I've learned anything from her ultrasounds, it's that this baby "does things on her own time" and when she feels like it. She's got the makings of a Diva, I'm afraid.
Big news for us this week is that our baby nephew was born June 16 in San Antonio, TX. My sister, Christina, and brother-in-law, David, chose to name him Luke Evan. He's very cute and has lots of dark hair.
Soon, I'll have nursery pictures to post. We are nearly finished, yeah!
0 comments on "Babymoon to Destin"
Post a Comment