Erica & Kyle's Baby Blog. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Help I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!


Sciatica! I cannot stop saying, "This is happening too soon!" I have been lucky in the pregnancy symptoms department but I'm having my fair share of aches and pains. The baby is lying right on my siatic nerve and its giving me horrendous pain. My doctor says it will probably get worse and it will end when I give birth.....what!? Doesn't she remember that I've got months to go! There are many times Kyle has to hoist me out of a sitting position because the pain is too much.


To add to the madness, I'm experiencing some major swelling, especially at the end of the day. That too will get worse before it gets better. These may throw a big wrench in my plans of returning to school when we start our new year in July at 36 weeks.


The last ultrasound we had the baby was curled up so tight the tech couldn't get all the anatomy pictures needed. Today we went in for another ultrasound and we got to take home some more pictures. We got a clean bill of health and were assured that it's still a girl:)








0 comments on "Help I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up!"

Post a Comment

 

And a Baby Makes 3 Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez